Monday, March 09, 2015

Status Update

My life of chaos is particularly chaotic this month (and next).
  • I will be speaking on the topic of APIs this Thursday at DevConTLV. Namely: considering the design of your API from your customer's perspective: how not to annoy them.
  • When I find out more about how the gamification project ended at my old job, I'll write something up about it.
  • I found someone to take over my lease in Raanana, so I am moving back to Jerusalem by the of this month. That means boxes, movers, etc, etc.
  • Back in Jerusalem means that I will be back hosting the Jerusalem Strategy Gaming Club again, or co-hosting if Nadine wants to hang on to it some of the time.
  • During my vacation last week I made good progress on my book, but I need another 6 months of quiet work-time to finish it. I probably won't get to work on it again until mid-April, and then I will be involved in a number of side interface/gamification projects for friends who are developing web-sites.
  • Israeli elections next week and I don't have anyone to vote for, as usual.
Live long and prosper, my friends.

No comments: